The Antigo Bike and Ski Club’s goal is the establishment, maintenance and promotion of biking and cross-country skiing by organizing the efforts of club members to several common goals.
These include the following:
- To encourage individual enjoyment of biking and cross-country skiing by sharing information and experiences.
- To further the cause of legislation favorably affecting biking and cross country skiing.
- To create a favorable public image of biking and cross-country skiing and encourage general support of our programs.
- To promote group activities of a social, civic and technical nature.
- To educate the public, youth and new members to biking and cross country skiing.
- To establish high standards of sportsmanship, technical proficiency, working knowledge, safety, skill and good fellowship to members and within the community.
- To establish working liaisons with other similar groups or clubs to further our mutual goals.
The club has two open meetings annually. The spring meeting in April is used to plan bike outings while the fall meeting in October is used to plan ski outings.
As part of the club’s efforts to maintain ski trails at Gartzke’s Flowage, we publish a brochure containing a trail map that is available at the trailhead.
Annual Dues: $20/family or $10/individual
Dues may be mailed to:
Antigo Bike and Ski Club
N8282 County Road B,
Deerbrook WI 54424